Baked Cheese Eggplant
A simple, quick and delicious eggplant and cheese combo.
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- Oven Toaster
- 1 whole eggplant/ナス/茄子 large
- 2 slices cheese/チーズ/芝士
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise/マヨネーズ/蛋黃醬
- 1 tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 5 g bonito/かつお節/鰹魚花 topping
- Wash eggplant and slice into 1cm rounds.
- Cut an appropriate size of foil and lay flat each eggplant, you may put some on top of each other. Fold the edges to create a dish-like shape and to prevent the liquid to spill out.
- Sprinkle evenly the soy sauce and mayonnaise. Top with cheese slices. No need to seal the tin foil.
- Place in a pre heated oven toaster and bake for 5-10 minutes under highest setting until the top becomes lightly browned and cheese melted.
- Remove from oven and top with bonito flakes.