Bean Sprout Spring Onion Stir Fry
Servings: 4 People
- 1 pack soybean sprout/もやし/豆芽/芽菜
- 1 stalk spring onion/長ネギ/青蔥
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 Tsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- 1 pinch salt/塩/鹽
- pepper/胡椒 a little
- Wash bean sprout and drain using colander. Wash spring onion and cut diagonally about ½ cm thick.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and fry spring onion on both sides until lightly brown color appears
- Add bean sprout and the seasonings and cook for at least 3 mins. Careful not to over cook to preserve a little crunch and aroma.