Beef and Spinach Stir Fry
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 300 g beef (sliced)/牛肉スライス/牛肉(薄片)
- 1 bunch spinach/ほうれん草/菠菜
- ½ carrot/にんじん/紅蘿蔔/红萝卜
- 1 clove garlic/にんにく/大蒜
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 Tbsp potatostarch/片栗粉/番薯澱粉/淀粉
- ⅓ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- ⅓ tsp pepper/胡椒
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- 1 Tbsp okonomiyaki sauce/お好みソース/薄餅汁
- 1 tsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- Cut beef into bite size pieces. Add beef marinade and set aside.
- Blanch or boil the spinach quickly, drain and cut into 3-4cm long.
- Cut carrot into thin strips same size as spinach.
- Minced garlic.
- Heat a pan and add oil.Add and fry garlic until aromatic.
- Saute the beef until it changes in color.
- Add carrot and stir fry for about 3 minutes until becomes bit soft.
- Add spinach and seasonings. Stir fry until everything is well coated with sauce. Let some liquid evaporate and you're done.