How to cook Bell pepper Hamburg
Bell Pepper Hamburg
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 200 g minced pork/豚ミンチ/免治豬肉
- 1 pack bell pepper/パプリカ・ピーマン/青椒
- 1 pack tofu/豆腐
- ½ onion/たまねぎ/洋葱
- 1 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 1 tsp ginger/ショウガ/薑/姜 minced or grated
- 1 tsp garlic/にんにく/大蒜 minced or grated
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise/マヨネーズ/蛋黃醬
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- ½ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- little pepper/胡椒
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour/小麦粉・薄力粉/面粉和薄力面粉
- Drain tofu well and put in microwave for 2 mins (600W) and drain once more. Get rid of water as much as possible.
- Mince onion and saute until soft to bring out natural sweetness.
- Put all the ingredients for the hamburg in a mixing bowl. Knead with hand or mix with spatula until becomes thick and well combined.
- Cut the bell pepper in half lengthwise or into rings 1-2 thick. Either way is fine. Remove seeds and dash some flour on inner side.
- Scoop hamburg mixture and fill inside bell pepper holes/hallows, smoothen surface and sprinkle some flour on the meat side.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry each pepper hamburg. Cook both sides about 2-3 minutes until nicely browned.
- When cooked, put on a frying rack or place a kitchen paper first to absorb excess oil.