Black Fungus and Egg Stir Fry
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups black fungus/キクラゲ/黒木耳
- 3 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- spring onion/長ネギ/青蔥 foor garnish
- Wash the mushroom thoroughly and drain. Slice into bite size pieces while removing the hard parts.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl withd salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add mushroom, chicken powder and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Pour beaten egg and once egg is halfway cooked mix to even out the flavor.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper if necessary , transfer to a serving plate and top with spring onion.