Broccoli and Potato Miso Toast
Servings: 4 people
- OvenOven toaster/ oven
- 4 potato/じゃがいも/薯仔/土豆 small
- ½ bunch broccoli/ブロッコリー/花椰菜/西蘭花
- 3 slices cheese/チーズ/芝士
- 1 Tbsp miso/味噌
- 1 Tbsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- ½ tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- Wash the vegetables. Properly clean potato skin. You may use soft brush if needed. With skin, wrap potato with heat safe wrapper and heat in microwave (600W) for 3-4 minutes or until becomes soft. Cut roughly with fork.
- Break the broccoli into bite size pieces. Put in heat resistant bowl, wrap and put in microwave(600W) for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix seasonings altogether and add in broccoli and potatoes. Mix well.
- Transfer in a heat resistant dish, top with cheese and bake in an oven toaster for at least 2 mins to melt the cheese.
You may also boil the broccoli if you wish to. Doing so, just add a little salt to the water for boiling. You can also toast or bake the diah longer to brown the cheese a little and add crisp at the top.