Cabbage and Salted Kelp Salad
Servings: 4 people
- 200 g cabbage/キャベツ/卷心菜
- 10 g dried salted kelp/塩昆布/盐昆布
- 1 tsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- 1 clove garlic/にんにく/大蒜 grated or paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- ½ tsp soysauce/醤油
- little salt/塩/鹽
- Wash cabbage and tear using your hands into bite size pieces. Place in a bowl.
- Add salted kelp and sesame seeds in the cabbage and mix.
- Grate the garlic if using fresh ones.
- In a separate bowl put all the ingredients for seasoning and mix thoroughly. Add the cabbage in and stir until all evenly mixed.
If you have ample time you can prepare it hours before eating. It helps the flavor fully absorbed thus makes it taste better.