Cabbage Tuna Salad
- 2 cups cabbage/キャベツ/卷心菜 Cut into small pieces
- 1 tuna can/ツナ缶/油浸吞拿魚/金枪鱼罐
- 1 tsp salt/塩/鹽 for boiling cabbage
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 Tbsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 pinch salt/塩/鹽
- Wash cabbage and cut into small pieces. If you wish to add the stem or hard part, cut it into thinner pieces.
- Boil water with salt. When boiling, put cabbage and boil for 2 minutes. Quickly drain water and may put under cold water to stop cooking process. Squeeze excess water from the cabbage. May use kitchen towel to do so.
- Drain the excess oil of tuna.
- Mix the seasoning in a bowl, make sure the sugar is well dissolved. You may heat it quickly on microwave to help melt the sugar.
- Mix the tuna and seasoning together. Add the cabbage and thoroughly mix until well coated.
- Finally put some desired amount of salt and enjoy!