How to cook chicken radish teriyaki.
Chicken Radish Teriyaki
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 300 g chicken leg/鶏もも肉/鷄脾/鸡腿肉
- 300 g radish/大根/白蘿蔔/白萝卜
- 2 tsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- little salt/塩/鹽
- little pepper/胡椒
- 100 ml water/水
- 1 tsp fish broth powder/粉末だし/木魚粉
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 Tbsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- ½ Tbsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 tsp ginger/ショウガ/薑/姜 grated
- Pat dry excess moist from chicken. Cut into bite size pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Peel the radish and cut into 1cm thick round slices and into quarters. Wrap in a heat resistant bowl and put under microwave(600W) for 3 minutes.
- Put sesame oil in heated pan. Fry chicken first with skin side down, let some fats render and fry the other side. Just to lightly brown the surface, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add radish and stir fry together. When well coated with oil and chicken changed color, remove excess oil with kitchen paper.
- Add water and seasonings for sauce. Simmer until the sauce is reduced.
- When sauce is almost gone, increase fire and stir constantly until sauce thickens and dries up.