Chinese Tomato Egg Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tomato/トマト/番茄
- 2 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 3 cups water/水
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- little salt/塩/鹽 optional
- little pepper/胡椒 optional
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges. You can get rid of the seeds of you prefer.
- In a bowl beat the eggs. Set aside.
- Boil water and chicken powder in a pot.
- Once boiling add tomatoes and boil until soft.
- Slowly add the beaten egg. Turn off the heat and adjust the taste with salt and pepper on your liking. Transfer to a soup bowl and top with plenty of scallions.