Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 corn/コーン/玉米
- 500 ml water/水
- 2 cups milk/牛乳/牛奶
- 100 ml soy milk/豆乳 cream is fine too
- little salt/塩/鹽
- ⅓ tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- Wash corn and using knife slice the kernel out from the cob.
- Cut the corn cob into small pieces. Place in a pot, add water and boil for about 15 minutes. Strain and save broth.
- Put corn kernels in the blender or food processor add milk and blend until smooth.
- Add corn broth and blended corn together in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add soy milk or cream and simmer for 10 minutes. Put chicken powder, salt and pepper to taste.