Cucumber Imitation Crab Salad
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cucumber/きゅうり/青瓜/黄瓜
- 1 pack imitation crab/カニかま/蟹肉棒/蟳味棒
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp vinegar/酢/醋
- ½ Tbsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 ½ Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 Tbsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- little salt/塩/鹽
- Wash cucumber and remove both tips. First, cut diagonally and thinly then cut into thin strips.
- Cut imitation crab sticks into thin strips as well.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for dressing. Make sure sugar is well dissolved.
- Finally just right before eating, mix the dressing with cucumber mix and enjoy!