Cucumber and Seaweed Salad
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cucumber/きゅうり/青瓜/黄瓜
- 1 Tbsp seaweed(toasted)/焼きのり/海苔
- 1 tsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- 2 tsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 Tbsp vinegar/酢/醋
- little salt/塩/鹽
- Soak seaweed as shown in package and drain well. You may squeeze excess water.
- Slice cucumber thinly, mix with salt and leave for 10 mins. Rinse once and squeeze with excess water.
- Mix sugar and vinegar in a bowl.
- Add cucumber and seaweed and mix thoroughly.
- Season with salt and top with sesame seeds to finish.