How to cook Dried radish salad.
Dried Radish Salad
- 60 g dried strips of radish/切り干し大根/蘿蔔干絲/萝卜干丝
- 1 cucumber/きゅうり/青瓜/黄瓜
- 1 tuna can/ツナ缶/油浸吞拿魚/金枪鱼罐
- 20 g dried salted kelp/塩昆布/盐昆布
- 1 Tbsp lemon/レモン/檸檬
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- 1 Tbsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- ½ tsp pepper/胡椒
- Place the radish in a bowl, put enough water to rehydrate it. Leave for at least 20 mins then put in a strainer, place under running water and drain. Do not squeeze.
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna.
- In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients and seasonings. Mix very well and make sure the flavor is even out.Adjust the flavor if needed.
*”dried salted kelp/塩昆布/盐昆布” is not famous outside of Japan. It’s salty and sweet seasonings and almost of Japanese family have at least 1 pack in their fridge.To put on the top of rice, to mix with vegetables, to use seasoning for stir fry, there are lots of way to enjoy!