Egg and Leek Stir Fry
Servings: 4 People
- 2 bundles chinese chives/ニラ/韭菜
- 2 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- ¼ tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- ¼ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- 1 pinch pepper/胡椒
- Wash leeks and cut into 4-5cm. In a bowl mix 2 eggs and chicken powder together.
- Put 1 Tbsp sesame oil into heated pan.Pour egg and after few seconds slightly stir to make smooth and lightly cooked omelette. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan put remaining sesame oil, add leek, salt and pepper. Stir fry for about 1-2 minutes. Add cooked egg and mix well and your done!
Here is a tip! If you’re in a hurry , you can make the dish even quicker. Just put in egg first and when halfway cooked add leek, seasonings and stir fry together. And I think you would use less oil this way too. 😉