How to cook Japanese style porridge.
Egg porridge with mushroom and spinach
Servings: 1 person
- 150 g rice/白米/米飯 a bowl of rice
- 1 bunch spinach/ほうれん草/菠菜
- 1 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 2 mushroom(shiitake)/しいたけ/香菇
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 500 ml water/水
- Wash spinach and cut into 2-3 long
- Wash mushroom and cut into 1/4
- Boil water with pan and put warm rice, mushroom and spinach together by the get soft with strong fire
- Pour beaten egg on the top and stir altogether with middle fire
- After egg boiled well, pour soy sauce and transfer into a enough size of bowl
You may also put an Umeboshi on the top like this photo so you can add some more salt.