Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 2 mushroom(eringi)/エリンギ/鷄脾菇/面包菇
- ½ spring onion/長ネギ/青蔥
- 2 tsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- Cut eringi mushroom into 2 cm long. Make criss-cross grid on both sides. But don't cut too deep.
- Cut spring onion to 3-4cm long.
- Heat a pan and put sesame oil.
- Fry the mushroom and spring onion for 1-2 minutes on all sides.sides. Brown them a little, it will make it flavorful.
- Turn down heat to medium and add soysauce. Fry for another 2 minutes until browned and some sauce absorbed .
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy while its warm.