How to cook Cabbage and Fried Tofu Miso Soup.
Fried tofu and Cabbage Miso Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 3 sheets tofu(deep fried-thin)/油揚げ/日式油揚豆ト
- 200 g cabbage/キャベツ/卷心菜
- 4 cups water/水
- 2 tsp fish broth powder/粉末だし/木魚粉
- 2-3 Tbsp miso/味噌
- Place fried tofu skin in a strainer and pour boiling water over to wash off oil. Drain and cut into 1cm thick and 3cm long.
- Cut cabbage into thin strips.
- Put water in a pot. Add fried tofu and dashi powder. Bring to a boil.
- When boiling put cabbage and boil until cooked.
- Turn off heat and stir in miso paste. Adjust the amount of miso accordingly.
- Serve while hot or if will be consumed later, warm quickly but do not let soup boil.