How to cook Fluffy Pancake.
Japanese Style Healthy Fluffy Pancake
Servings: 4 people
- 150 g pancake mix/パンケーキミックス/班戟粉
- 150 g tofu/豆腐 preferably silk tofu
- 1 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 50 ml milk/牛乳/牛奶 may adjust amount
- oil/油 for frying
- Drain excess water from tofu and place in a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, mix thoroughly until completely crushed.
- Add egg and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the pancake mix and stir well using spatula.
- Add the milk and mix until batter becomes smooth. Do not overmix for it may form bubbles and dry out.
- Lastly heat oil in a pan and pour mixture in. Cover and cook until bottom turns brown. Flip and repeat procedure to cook the other side.
- Transfer to a plate, add your choice of condiment /topping and enjoy while it's warm!
There are 2 ways to make fluffy pancake.One is to mix meringue and another is to mix tofu.The meringue pancake shall be fluffier than tofu but it takes so much time.Tofu pancake is easier and healthier way.