Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup corn/コーン/玉米 kernel,also edamame is fine
- 1 cup onion/たまねぎ/洋葱 also, carrot etc
- 6 tbsp all purpose flour/小麦粉・薄力粉/面粉和薄力面粉
- 4 tbsp potatostarch/片栗粉/番薯澱粉/淀粉
- 10 tbsp water/水
- little salt/塩/鹽
- Remove corn kernels from its cob. If using corn in a can, drain liquid well.
- Boil edamame for at least 15 minutes and remove from its pod.
- Put all ingredients except oil in a bowl and mix very well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour approximately 1 tbsp of mixture and fry for around 2-3 minutes by it get turns to golden brown each side.
Wow! At last I got a website from where I be capable of really take useful information concerning my study and knowledge. Sidonia Allan Broek
Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the good writing. Elise Delaney Martell
Im thankful for the article post. Really thank you! Want more. Bree Lombard Lustick
Thanks for the blog. Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. Kesley Lincoln Worthy
I think this is a real great article post. Really looking forward to read more. Wilona Virgil Johny
Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to look your article. Libbie Georges Sonja
I love the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great blog posts. Allx Lanie Tuddor
Hey, thanks for the article post. Really looking forward to read more. Awesome. Basia Henrik Laurentia