Pan Grilled Chicken in Leek Sauce
Servings: 4 people
- 300 g chicken leg/鶏もも肉/鷄脾/鸡腿肉
- 1 tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- ¼ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- 1 tsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 tbsp oil/油
- little pepper/胡椒
Spring Onion Sauce
- 1 stem leek white part
- 1 tbsp lime/かぼす/酸檸檬
- 1 tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- ½ tsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- ½ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- Pat dry excess moist of chicken and cut into bite size pieces. Add sake, salt and sugar and mix thoroughly. leave for at least 10 minutes.
- Mince the white part of leek. Add the rest of ingredients for sauce and set aside. It usually becomes watery overtime and it's alright.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken skin side down until golden brown. Do the same on the other side.
- Once cooked, transfer chicken to a plate and top with the sauce.Add freshly ground pepper and more lime or lemon if preferred.