Servings: 4 people
- 50 g bacon/ベーコン/煙肉/培根肉 or sausage
- 2 Tbsp onion/たまねぎ/洋葱 chopped
- 1 cup cabbage/キャベツ/卷心菜 sliced
- ½ cup carrot/にんじん/紅蘿蔔/红萝卜 sliced
- ½ cup broccoli/ブロッコリー/花椰菜/西蘭花
- 1 clove garlic/にんにく/大蒜
- 3 cup water/水
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- little salt/塩/鹽
- little pepper/胡椒
- Slice sausage into thin circles or diagonal if you prefer.
- Mince garlic and onion.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces. You can also mince if you prefer.
- In a pot, heat oil and saute sausages until lightly browned. Add garlic and onions and saute until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry for about 3 minutes. Wait until tomatoes are mashed a little.
- Add water and let it boil. When boiling add the rest of vegetables and simmer until they're cooked according to your preference. You may adjust level of water since some may evaporate. Add salt and seasonings to taste and your done.