Okra and Salted Kelp Salad
Servings: 4 people
- 10 pcs okura/オクラ/秋葵
- 1 Tbsp dried salted kelp/塩昆布/盐昆布
- 1 tsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- salt/塩/鹽 for boiling okra
- Boil water in a pot and add little salt.
- Boil okra for about 3 minutes or depending on size of okra. Larger ones takes more time to cook.
- Once desired softness is reached, drain using colander and put in ice water or just cold water to stop cooking process.
- When drained and cooled down, slice into desired shapes.
- Add sesame oil and salted kelp. If using strands of dried kelp you may cut using scissors to make it finer.