Pork Cabbage Miso Stir fry
Servings: 4 people
- 300 g pork slice/豚こま/豬肉片
- 200 g cabbage/キャベツ/卷心菜
- 1 tsp ginger/ショウガ/薑/姜
- 1 tsp garlic/にんにく/大蒜
- 2 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- ⅓ cup potatostarch/片栗粉/番薯澱粉/淀粉
- 1 Tbsp miso/味噌
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 Tbsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- 1 tsp soysauce/醤油
- Cut porkninto bite size pieces and place in a plastic bag. Add soysauce and sake then mix to even out the marinade. Add potatostarch and shake well to coat properly.
- Wash, drain well and cut cabbage in to bite-sized pieces.
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil and sesame oil together in a pan.
- Add garlic and ginger. Stir fry till aromatic.
- Add pork, spread in the pan evenly. Do not stir.
- Add cabbage and pour seasonings right away. Cover and cook for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Remove cover and stir fry for 3 more minutes or until ingredients are well cooked.