How to cook Pork Spinach Egg Stir Fry.
Pork Spinach and Egg Stir Fry
Servings: 4 people
- 400 g pork slice/豚こま/豬肉片
- 4 bunch spinach/ほうれん草/菠菜
- 2 egg/卵/鷄蛋/鸡蛋
- 1 clove garlic/にんにく/大蒜
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1½ Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- little salt/塩/鹽
- little pepper/胡椒
- Pat dry extra moist from pork. Cut into 3-4cm long. Cut the spinach 2-3cm long. Separate stem from leaf part. Crush or slice garlic thinly.
- Beat the eggs and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan. Pour the egg and stir quickly to make half cooked scrambled egg. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, fry the pork until it changes in color. Add stem part of spinach first, stir fry for about 2 minutes, then add leaf parts.
- When spinach is slightly wilted, add the seasonings and stir well. Stir fry for few more minutes until all ingredients is well coated with sauce.