Pork Spinach Stir fry
Servings: 4 people
- 200 g pork slice/豚こま/豬肉片
- 200 g spinach/ほうれん草/菠菜 any greens are fine
for pork marinate
- 1 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 tsp fish broth powder/粉末だし/木魚粉
- more soysauce/醤油 if needed
- Cut pork slices into bite size pieces. Mix with soy and sake. Set aside.
- Wash and cut spinach into 3cm long. Drain well.
- In a pan, heat oil and saute pork first.
- When pork color changes,add spinach and seasonings.
- Quickly stir fry for about 2 minutes or until ingredients are well coated. Turn off the heat and serve.