Pork Spring Onion Roll
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 400 g pork slice/豚こま/豬肉片 thin slice
- 2 spring onion/長ネギ/青蔥
- 2 Tbsp potatostarch/片栗粉/番薯澱粉/淀粉
- 1 pinch salt/塩/鹽
- 1 pinch pepper/胡椒
- 1 Tbsp sake/酒/清酒
- 1 Tbsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 ½ Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- Pat dry excess moisture from pork belly slices. Spread flat on a clean surface or kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle with all purpose flour or potatostarch. Add little salt and pepper.
- Wash spring onion properly and let it dry. Cut into 1-2 inches long. *If you have wide base pan, you can just divide the stalk into 2 parts no need to cut into small pieces.
- Take spring onion and roll from one end of pork slice until it is completely covered by the pork belly.
- Sprinkle some potatostarch ones more over the rolls.
- Heat small oil in a pan and fry the meat rolls. Roll from time to time to evenly cooked and brown the meat.
- When whole surface is brown, add the seasoning and stir fry until sauce is absorbed.
- Let it cool. And slice diagonally into 2-3 parts.