Pork Stir Fry with Leek and Sprouts
A simple pork and vegetable dish you can add to your quick stir-fry-list .
Servings: 4 people
- 400 g pork slice/豚こま/豬肉片
- 1 bundle chinese chives/ニラ/韭菜
- 300 g soybean sprout/もやし/豆芽/芽菜
- 1 Tbsp potatostarch/片栗粉/番薯澱粉/淀粉
- ¼ tsp pepper/胡椒
- 2 Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 1 Tbsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- ½ tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- ½ tsp garlic/にんにく/大蒜 grated
- ½ tsp ginger/ショウガ/薑/姜 grated
- Pat dry excess moist of pork and cut into 2-3cm long. Sprinkle with potatostarch and mix well.
- Wash chives and beansprouts and drain well. Cut chives into 3cm long.
- Grate the ginger and garlic if using fresh one.
- In a bowl put all ingredients for seasoning and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir fry pork until it changes color.
- When pork is no longer pink, add chives and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in bean sprout and pepper. Stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Finally add the seasoning and stir fry until the ingredients are well coated with sauce.