Servings: 4 people
- ⅔ radish/大根/白蘿蔔/白萝卜 shredded
- 1 pack bonito/かつお節/鰹魚花
- 1 seaweed(toasted)/焼きのり/海苔 shredded
- 2 tbsp soysauce/醤油
- 2 tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 2 tbsp vinegar/酢/醋
- 1 tsp sweet sake/みりん/味醂
- 1 tsp sugar/砂糖/糖
- 1 tbsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- Peel radish and cut into julienne or use grater to make it into thin strips. Soak into water for at least 10 minutes then drain well afterwards.
- Mix the rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the bonito flakes with the radish and pour the sauce and make sure everything is well incorporated. Top with shredded dried seaweed.
You may add the sauce at least 1 hour before eating to let it absorb the flavor well.