Servings: 4 people
- 1 carrot/にんじん/紅蘿蔔/红萝卜 about 1½cup
- 1 tuna can/ツナ缶/油浸吞拿魚/金枪鱼罐
- 50 ml water/水
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- 1 Tbsp fish broth powder/粉末だし/木魚粉
- 1 tsp soysauce/醤油
- Julienne carrot thinly or you may use a shredder type of peeler.
- Beat the egg and add dash of salt.
- Heat a pan and put oil from tuna if there is and sesame oil.
- Add carrot and stir fry until wilted and well coated with oil. Put 50ml of water to help cook carrot faster.
- Add tuna and seasonings. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Until almost all liquid evaporated. Top with sesame to finish.
The carrot must be cut very thin using a peeler or grater intended for this. But if you don't have one, you may just cut it thinly with knife.