Soy Bean Sprout Namul
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pack soybean sprout/もやし/豆芽/芽菜 200g
- 1 Tbsp sesame/ごま/芝麻
- 1½ Tbsp sesame oil/ごま油/芝麻油
- ½ Tbsp soysauce/醤油
- ½ tsp chicken soup powder/チキンスープの素/鷄湯粉
- ¼ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- Boil water in a pan and boil the sprout quickly about 1 minute. Remove from pan and soak or run into cold water to stop from further cooking. Drain well.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the namul dressing.
- Mix well the dressing with the sprout. You can leave it for an hour or so in the fridge to let the flavor to be absorbed thoroughly.
Make sure that you blanch or boil the sprout very quickly so as not to over cook it. Having a little crunch makes it more enjoyable to eat.