Spinach and Corn Butter Still Fry
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pack spinach/ほうれん草/菠菜
- ½ can corn/コーン/玉米 kernels
- 2 Tbsp butter/バター/奶油/牛油
- 2 tsp soysauce/醤油
- little salt/塩/鹽
- little pepper/胡椒
- Cut root part of spinach. Wash well to remove soil and cut into 3-4 cm long.
- Drain liquid from corn.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add spinach, salt and pepper. Stir fry until spinach is almost wilted.
- Add corn and stir fry for another minute.
- Lastly put soysauce, stir to distribute well and youre done.