White fish in White Wine Butter Sauce
Servings: 4 people
- 2 fillet white fish/白身魚/白魚 160g
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour/小麦粉・薄力粉/面粉和薄力面粉
- 10 g butter/バター/奶油/牛油
- 2 Tbsp oil/油
- 2 slice lemon/レモン/檸檬
whhite wwine buttter sauce
- 30 g butter/バター/奶油/牛油
- 50 ml white wine/白ワイン/白葡萄酒
- 1 clove garlic/にんにく/大蒜
- ⅓ tsp salt/塩/鹽
- Pat dry excess moist from the fish. Sprinkle with appropriate amount of salt and pepper on both side. Finally dab it on or sprinkle some flour on each side.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and fry both sides until pretty brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Using same oil from frying, add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the ingredients for the sauce and simmer until thick.
- Pour on top of fried fish and squeeze some lemon or lime before eating.